- 3 cups cauliflower or cauli/broccoli
- 1/4 cup scallions chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 cup red cabbage finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Celery finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil julienned
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh ginger minced
- 2 Tbsp granulated sweetner
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine all of the chopped veggies in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a blender or magic bullet and blend until emulsified-about 30 seconds.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well to coat.
- Store unused portions in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Approx. Nutrition per serving: 108kcal; 4g NET carbs; 1g protein.
Share this Recipe