- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup tomatoes
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 15 oz low sodium black beans
- 7.5 oz garbanzo beans
- 1 Tbsp cumin powder
- 2 Tbsp Chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- In large pot or skillet, cook chopped onion and garlic in olive oil for about 5 minutes on medium heat until soft.
- Add pumpkin, tomatoes, vegetable stock, black beans, and garbanzo beans.
- Add half the cumin and half the chili powder, stir everything well and season with salt and pepper.
- Add remaining cumin and remaining chili powder.
- Bring to boil, make sure to stir all ingredients well together to combine flavors and spices.
- Reduce to simmer and cook for 20 minutes on simmer.
- Serve and enjoy!
Approx. Nutrition per serving: 321 kcal; 36g NET carbs (150 starch calories); 16g protein. *For a lower carb option, substitute ground turkey for black beans.
Share this Recipe