- 3 medium Cucumbers (each will yield about six slices)
- 1/4 cup store bought basil pesto
- 6 slices GO Veggie Lactose & Soy Free Mozzarella slices (cut into 1/2 inch strips)
- 6 oz deli smoked turkey breast shredded
- 1 bell pepper thinly sliced into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup spinach shredded
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Slice the cucumbers lengthwise on a mandoline at about a 2mm setting. If you don't have a mandoline, you can use a vegetable peeler.
- Place the cucumber slices on parchment paper and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon of pesto on each cucumber, then evenly distribute cheese, turkey, bell pepper, and spinach on each. Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- Roll up and place seam down. If you want an even nicer presentation, you can stick a toothpick in the middle for easy appetizers!
- Serve with extra pesto or sauce of choice. Makes about 18 rolls.
Approx. Nutrition per serving: 52kcal; 2.5g NET carbs; 3.8g protein
Share this Recipe