- 1 mango peeled and diced
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 red onion diced
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 jalapeno minced
- Juice of 2 limes
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1.5 pounds thin-cut skinless chicken breasts
- 1.5 Tbsp jerk seasoning
- extra virgin olive oil
- steamed cauliflower rice or brown rice as needed for serving
- In a medium bowl, toss together the mango, avocado, red onion, cilantro, jalapeno, and lime juice; season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare your grill for high heat. Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and jerk seasoning.
- Brush the chicken and the grill grates with olive oil. Grill the chicken until well charred on both sides and fully cooked through, flipping as needed, 4-6 minutes.
- Serve the chicken with the rice and mango salsa.
Approx. Nutrition per serving: 415kcal; 26g NET carbs; 41g protein
Share this Recipe