- 7 oz Chicken Breast poached
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 Medium apple peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 cup Red seedless grapes cut in half
- 1/2 cup Celery chopped
- 1/4 cup Light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp 0% Greek yogurt
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp pecans or walnuts
- 6 cups mixed baby greens (like spinach or arugula)
- To poach chicken breast: Cover chicken breast in broth in a small pot; add water if it doesn't cover the chicken.
- Add salt and pepper, a piece of celery and its leaves (you could add herbs like parsley, garlic, onion, or whatever you want) and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover tight, and let it sit for 15-20 minutes or until the thickest part of the breast registers 160 degrees. Chicken will be cooked through.
- Drain, let it cool, and cut into small cubes.
- Combine mayo, yogurt, salt, pepper, and mix well.
- Add chicken, grapes, apples, celery, and let it chill in the refrigerator until you are ready to eat it.
- Mix in pecans or walnuts right before serving.
- Serve over baby greens.
Approx. Nutrition per serving (1 cup): 236kcal; 14g NET carbs; 19.5g protein
Share this Recipe