|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||0 min|
- 16 oz Boneless Cooked Chicken Breast Chopped or shredded
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Stalk Celery medium (7 1/2” – 8” long)
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley
- 8 Leaves Butterhead Lettuce (includes Boston and Bibb type lettuces)
- 2 Radishes
- Cut chicken into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Mix celery, mayonnaise, mustard, and parsley in a bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Divide into four portions and serve on large lettuce leaves. Garnish with radishes and paprika (optional).
Nutrition per Serving:
Share this Recipe