If you can’t tell from our healthy recipe library, we have a thing for buffalo.
You’re probably thinking there’s no way cauliflower could ever be as delicious as hot wings, but if you give it a try we promise you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
This dish is a perfect appetizer or side dish. Make it at home or take it the next potluck or tailgate.
- 1 head Cauliflower 6-7" in diameter
- 2 tbsp olive oil Light
- 4 tbsp Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 3 tsp Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- 2 tbsp Butter Unsalted
- 1.5 ounces Blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cut cauliflower into smaller florets and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Roast on a baking sheet for 35-40 minutes or until tender.
- While cauliflower is roasting, put hot wing sauce and sriracha into a small saucepan and heat until boiling. Lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add butter, stir until melted and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Heat a large sauté pan with remaining oil. Add the cauliflower and sauté until heated through.
- Add the hot sauce and continue to cook for 1 minute, tossing continuously until fully coated.
- Serve immediately with blue cheese sprinkled on top.
Approx. Nutrition per serving: 177 calories; 15g fat; 5.3g protein; 4.1g net carbs
Share this Recipe