This three-ingredient breakfast recipe is perfect for busy weekday mornings. Each serving packed with 17g of protein plus around 20 different vitamins and minerals from the avocado alone.
If you’re looking to get in a serving of grains, try it on top of a slice of multi-grain toast.
Do you have a favorite healthy breakfast recipe? Tell us in the comments below.
|Prep Time||12-15 min|
|Cook Time||25 min|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- When the oven comes to temperature, put the gratin dishes on a baking sheet, heating the dishes in the oven for 10 minutes
- Break eggs into individual ramekins (2 eggs per ramekin); let eggs and avocado come to room temperature for 15 minutes
- Peel the avocado, cut each half into 6 slices
- Remove dishes from oven, spray with non-stick spray
- Arrange the sliced avocados in each dish and very carefully tip two eggs into each dish
- Sprinkle with feta, add salt and then pepper to taste
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until egg whites are set and the yolks are done to your liking. Serve hot
Approx. Nutrition per serving (1 ramekin): 329 kcal; 2.2g NET carbs; 17g protein
Share this Recipe