Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring. If you’re tired of bland chicken recipes, spice things up with this Baked Buffalo Chicken.
This healthy chicken recipe is so versatile and can even be prepped the night before to save you some time. Serve it along with brown rice or quinoa and your favorite vegetable or slice it over top of a salad for some added protein.
|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||30-35 min|
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 oz Philadelphia cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Franks Hot Sauce
- 1 tbsp Hidden Valley ranch powder
- Preheat oven to 375˚F
- Mix the cream cheese, ranch powder, 1/2 of the cheddar cheese, and buffalo sauce in a bowl until everything is combined
- Lay the chicken breasts flat in the bottom of a casserole dish. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the chicken. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top of the dish
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until chicken is done though (165˚F internal temp)
- Serve hot
Approx. Nutrition per serving: 340kcal; 5g NET carbs; 33g protein
Share this Recipe