- 2 lb turkey breast skin on
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 Tbsp Butter melted
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp freshly chopped thyme
- 1 tsp freshly chopped rosemary
- Pat turkey breast dry & season on both sides with salt & pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic, thyme, and rosemary. Brush butter all over turkey breast.
- Place in basket of air fryer, skin side up and cook at 375 for 40 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160, flipping halfway through.
- Let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
Approx 40 calories per ounce
Share this Recipe